DORADO – 5’0 x 7’0 FT
Carpets constructed by punching individual yarn through a fabric sheet using a device called tufting gun. Like a hand knotted rug, this one also requires trained craftmenship and passes through various processes like washing, clipping, shearing etc. It comes with a latex backing to make the rug more durable and strong. These rugs are for residential as well as commercial projects and take 2-3 months to make. They can be easily customised into desirable shape, size and colour.
1 in stock
7 days money back guarantee
Color : Blue
Style : Geometrical / Pattern
Construction : Hand Tufted
Price Range : 44099
Discounted : N/A
* Vacuum every 15-20 days to keep dirt from getting trapped in the fibers.
* Vacuum the backside of the rug too once in a while.
* Blot liquid spills (like urine or wine) immediately with a towel or napkin. If the stain has dried, use the edge of a utensil to remove solid debris.
* Rotate occasionally to equalize wear.
* If threads come out, trim with scissors. Do not pull the yarn.
* Periodic professional cleaning is recommended every year or two.
* The rug is tolerant to moisture.
* Avoid using beater/carpet brushes. Instead use coconut/hard broom.